Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Yes, once again it has been much to long since my last post.
I have been waiting for the Hexagon update to come out of beta.
Seems as though it is going to be a long time before the update is ready.
  I like Hexagon really I do, but I downloaded Blender 2.5 and have not looked back.
 Blender is awesome, still lacking some features on the modeling side but very quickly becoming one of my favorite 3d apps. Blender updates and features are being actively developed all the time.
  I am looking forward to Bmesh being added.
       Not sure if I will be doing anymore tutorials for Hexagon, though after a while with Blender, I may do some Blender tutorials.
I am about 3 weeks into this Blender adventure and loving it.
 This blog may become Blender focused or maybe will start a Blender blog just don't know yet.

2 comments:

  1. Just post your Blender tutorials here (and change your logo at the top). Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shawn for visiting my blog.
    I will be updating and post more soon.

    ReplyDelete